Sunday 24 May 2009

Before the clock strikes midnight ...

My 'Gathering Bears in May' webshow collection -
please visit www.allbear.co.uk before midnight tonight if you would like to see them all!


Goodness me, it's been a frantic weekend so far! A great deal of fun too though! The webshow has been astonishingly well received and with several hours yet to go until closing, I am happy to tell you, six of my seven 'Gathering Bears in May' show bears have already found lovely new homes. They will be travelling as far as Australia, America, France, Belgium and the UK ... they are quite the globetrotters!

'Morris Cinderfella'

My dear little 'Morris' bear cub has been re-christened 'Morris Cinderfella' by lovely Jo Rothery of McBears (
www.mcbears.com) which gave me a smile! He's the last bear available, still waiting patiently on the shelf hoping his special someone will ride in to claim him before the clock strikes midnight tonight ... aaaahhh! Do you think that special someone might be you?!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paula on such a successful show!
    hugs and joy, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the show bears were beautiful Paula - but Marina was my total favourite :0)
    Your hard work was certainly well worth it too !

    Mini Hugs , Ruth

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.